Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bad Dream

Years ago Pax and Jax and I would analyze our dreams over coffee breaks. Now I want to see what psychoanalysis you can make out of this one. It really happened.

The other night I dreamt that bees were stinging me all over, so real I felt them on my arms.
They were no ordinary bees as they stuck to you skin and they had to be physically removed. I could not get them off fast enough. Someone came along as I nearly completed removing them and opening their hand and added a few more (no sticking there). I kept saying they are poisoning me and as I woke I could feel the sensations on my arms as if they were really being stung.

OK you psychology majors what do you make of this?

4 comments:

mommanator said...

me-sounds like the ex is biting ya and doesn't want to stop!
book- says dreaming of bees an auspicious symbol predicting peace and prosperity
Take the books thought!
I do miss those morns!

Pax Romano said...

Clearly you were dreaming of Blueberry Pancakes ... I mean what is the first letter of "Blueberry"...furthermore what is the fifth letter of "Blueberry"?

OK, just kidding - it sounds to me like a stress dream, overwhelmed by forces that you can not control, afraid these forces will cause you harm...

Merci said...

Maybe it was a discomfort dream: your arm was tingling because you slept on it, and you incorporated it into your dream. You were tired enough to sleep through the uncomfortable sensation for awhile.

I dreamed this morning that I had to go to the bathroom. I went into a large public restroom, but none of the facilities was fit to use. That was my discomfort dream.

Joe Tornatore said...

welcome to my nightmares.