Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm Back, OK Who cares?

I signed off for a while as I claimed to be working on my garden. Truth is I went on a voyage, a long one. Although I missed going to Cannes this year I had quite an adventure lately, would you believe I:

Went on a voyage of discovery with my good friend SylviaFeintein. During which we enjoyed two months traveling with her Aunt Bubbie to the Orient. After which she took me to Boca to see her sister and her rich husband, you remember the diamond merchant. Then we went to see RENT with cousin Mel. Syl's sister Liza and I traveled to Europe to find her another husband and I ended up spending one dreamy night with Antonio. Sorry Pax, I know what he means to you, but that sweet talking, dreamy eyed Latino was more that any woman can resist!

Maybe I took Mom to NY a week before Mother's Day, just to be a good daughter.

No, not buying it, so far. How about I went to the Garden of Eden and did not return for three months. I have traveled far and there is still no place like home.

2 comments:

Pax Romano said...

I care!

Nice to see you back in the garden where you belong.

PS, get that sewing stuff off of the table next time Antonio stops around!

Joe Tornatore said...

sounds like the roundup of usual suspects in an unusual incident. glad you are back. a writer likes to read once in awhile.