Sunday, August 13, 2006

All work and no play

What have you been putting off doing even though you know you should get it done?

I'll start, after powerwashing the deck early this am I found that I had only a smidgen of stain left. I ws sure there was another can waiting for me.....after staining the fences the deck will be easy. But I'll have to go get more stain........arghhhhh
Ask me how many times I went to the shore this summer?
Thanks to the breakfast club and friends who make sure that the addage all work and no play does not apply.

3 comments:

Pax Romano said...

I have a dishwasher that should have been emptied ... some time back in May.

Merci said...

I hate to say it, but I've been putting off a good cry! Sure to happen soon...

Anonymous said...

Had a good one of those today Merci, I highly recommend. Zelda, terribly sorry I did not get to say goodbye. Hope life is well.