Tuesday, August 03, 2010

One More Year

Can you recall what you were doing one year ago? Sam old, same old? It's been a long time since I put up a post and that is in part because I have been so busy. Since early 2006 I have moved five times, but owned only two houses. Finally settling into a home that I considered a turn key, yet I have been working on it since April 1st. It's time to get that painting done and take a well deserved break. I have thought of little else but to finish this project. The Momonnator got me thinking.........


Q: What would you do with the remainder of the year if this was all the time you had?
A: Travel to Italy, Spain, Provence, Hawaii and San Francisco.

Q: What would you do differently?
A:Invested better. Spent more time with my sister.

Q: Would you give up bad habits, eating junk food, complaining, nagging, gossiping?
A: No honestly not.

Q: What do you want you legacy to be?
A: Contribution to a greener planet by planting more trees. Improve my relationships, new and old ones.

3 comments:

Merci said...

As much as I'd like to travel to all sorts of places, I'd really just like to go back to that pool in Mexico with a stack of good books. Of course, I'd need lots of moolah to spend on appetizers and cocktails, too.

Joe Tornatore said...

I think I would act accordingly. lol

Bukan Saya said...

This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today. Thanks a million for that. Foto ABG Mancing Ikan Tak Pakai Celana Dalam