Tuesday, January 10, 2006

TO to Go!

A few days, maybe a week ago while Bubba and I were watching football and discussing the decline of the Eagles, etc. He mentioned TO and I predicted him going to the Buc's. I saw him wearing those awful bronze pants that are the hallmark of the team. But that fact I kept to myself until today when someone mentioned it. Better yet my coworker asked how I knew and my retort was that I'd seen a vision of those ugly bronze trousers! She said, "oh OK," which sounded a little silly at the time and we laughed. Hummm, it remains to be seen if he can fit into the team and their uniform but I saw it coming.......Wish I could predict the outcome of game between the Colts and Steeleers. If so I could clean up on a large bet with the big guy!

2 comments:

Joe Tornatore said...

He could have done worse, like bought a retro jesey from Mitchell and Ness of the Houston Astros.

Merci said...

Win or lose, next season should be much more pleasant for Eagles fans without him.