Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tagged

My sister sent this as an email asking me to send it but I thought it would make a good meme: I included her answers but have listed mine at the end. Let's here what you have to say? PAX and JAX you're tagged!

1. What time did you wake up today? 5:45 am (kissed hubby & grunted goodbye...what can I say, I'm my father's daughter)

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamond

3. What film did you last see in the cinema? The Pursuit of Happyness ( my daughter had a play date!)

4. What is your favorite tv show(s)? House, The View, Divine Design or anything in HGTV

5. What did you have for breakfast? Bagel and lots of coffee!

6. What is your middle name? Tawnya-Jean (Mom & Dad couldn't spell)

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian

8. What food(s) do you dislike? Fish! (odd, considering answer to #29)

9. What is your favorite potato chip? Salt and Vinegar

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Harry Connick Jr. - Oh my Nola

11. What kind of car do you drive? sadly, Ford Windstar (still...it's on life support)

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Italian Sub from the White House in AC

13. What characteristics in a person do you despise? two-faced liars (deep down I'm still 11 years old)

14. What is your favorite item of clothing? pj's

15. What is your favorite brand of clothing? Gap

16. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? Alaska, but the list is long and varied

17. Where would you retire? somewhere near my daughter - maybe back in Michigan

18. What is your favorite time of day? morning

19. Where were your born? Wooster, OH

20. What is your favorite sport to watch? basketball - I don't have game, so I can appreciate.... (Alyssa thinks it's her Ice Skating - don't tell)

21. Who do you think will not respond to this? Anyone who has a life

22. Who do you think will send it back first? Someone without anything better to do

23. Coke or Pepsi? Water

24. Beaver or duck? ??? To eat, or are we asking an animal rights question, or is this something I don't understand now that I'm an old, boring Mom...

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? More like, mid day....

26. Manicure or pedicure? both!

27. Any new or exciting news you would like to share with anyone? normal stuff is good...

28. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher

29. What is your best childhood memory? fishing with my dad - riding in clothes dryer with brother & sister...

30. Any piercings? ears!

31. Every been to Africa? no

32. Every been toilet papering? no

33. Been in a car accident? yes

34. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday

35. What is your favorite restaurant? Olive Garden - I'm not fussy

36. Favorite flower? Sunflowers

37. Favorite ice cream? mint chocolate chip

38. Favorite fast food place? Wendys

39. Have you ever failed the driver's test? no

40. Who sent you your last email? my sister

41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card in? Pottery Barn

42. What is your bedtime? I'm a grown up now, I can go to bed whenever I want....usually around 9....thank God for TIVO!

43. Are you interested in any one person's responses? everyone's!

44. Last person you went to dinner with? husband & daughter

45. What are you listening to right now? nothing - ahhh silence!

46. What is your favorite color? red

47. How many tattoos do you have? none

48. How many people are you sending this to? not sure

49. What time did you finish this email? 10:30

50. Favorite magazine? Newsweek
==============================================

1. 7:30 am
2. Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
3. The Devil wears Prada, gotta get out once and a while.
4. Anthing HGTV; Divine Design, QVC, Top Chef and Six Feet Under (re-runs).
5. Coffee
6. Marie
7. Italian
8. Most fish, especially sushi
9. Salt & Vinegar
10.Josh Groban - awake
11.Camry
12.Pulled BBQ pork
13.Liars and the lying lies they tell.
14.Great fitting jeans
15.Liz Clairborne
16.Always dreamed of going to Italy, especially Venice.
17.On the water, perhaps the Chesapeake Bay area
18.Morning
19.Wooster, OH
20.Football
21. Two or three blogger friends
22.Pax Romano
23.Diet Pepsi, caffine free
24.What?
25.Morning but only after a cup of fresh coffee
26.Love all those spa treatments, both!
27.Nothing exciting, a girl has to have a secret or two.
28.I did not have a clue, still don't
29.Fishing with Dad, running the boat, eating fresh raspberries with Gran.
30.Double pierce ears was the trend when I was a teen
31. no
32. no
33. More than my share
34. Sunday
35. Pompeii (in Philadelphia)
36. tulips, white roses, zinnias, oh all of them, who am I kidding?
37. Cherry Garcia or Vannila Swiss Almond
38. none of the above
39. no
40. my sister
41. Restoration Hardware
42. Rarely make it past ten
43. Absolutely
44. A Friend
45. The sounds of a running computer, heard enough talk at work for one day.
46. Green
47. none
48. Bloggin instead..
49. 7:24 pm
50. Family Circle & Woman's Day (cannot help myself)

2 comments:

mommanator said...

1.7am
2. DIAMONDS
3. Dont laugh-Alfred and the Invisables- cant get anyone to go except my grandchildren
4. house, prison break, 24
5. 2 bites of Mel's sizzli sand from WAWA
6. Ann
7. Italian-or anything I dont have to cook
8. humm this is a hard one! not particular about ham, and O yes OKRA
9. bring em all on except those vinegar & salt ones
10. ElDivo from Christmas! & Nora Jones
11. Malibu
12. roast beef with cheese on Italian roll with the works & sweet peppers
13.Liars, Cheats, and those who think they are better than everyone else!
14. sweats & t shirt, no bra and comfy slippers
15. dont realy care
16. Iceland,Sweden & Spain
17. further south or if I could afford on the Mediterranean
18. morning
19. Elm NJ
20. football
21. N/a
22. N/a
23.DR PEPPER OR ROOT BEER!
24. neither to eat
25. morning
26. neither, dont like people messing with my nails although thought I would try a pedicure just today
27. not realy New news but I AM retiring SOON
28. opera singer till my dad laughed at me then a Nurse
29. Staying with my beloved grandmother
30. ears
31. nope
32. yes
33.yes
34. Sunday
35. Joe Italiano's
36. gardenia
37. moose tracks vanilla
38. Still Taco Bell
39. no
40. Ralph
41. Lowes
42. 12-1am
43. sure everyone
44. whew, just got back from dinner at my brothers, lets see there were about 30 folks there-great food,wine,cake & time!
45. nodda
46. earth tones
47. none
48. N/a
49. 9:15pn
50. Spirituality Today

Pax Romano said...

HEY WHERE DID MY ANSWERS GO!!!!!!???????