Friday, April 27, 2007

Oops did it again

Pacino Posted by Hello
Did it again,I want to wish a belated birthday to one of the greatest actors of our day. Al Pacino turned sixty seven on April 25, 2007. You still look "mavelous dahling." Everyone has their favorite and most would agree its the "Godfather II". I would have to say its hard to beat the long hair and bearded "Serpico." During "Dog day afternoon" I learned the price men who would pay for love. Whoahhh, the "Scent of a Woman" performance just sweeps me off my feet (pardon the pun). Thank you for trying to bring Shakespeare to the masses making it more undestandable without dumming it down. I finally could understand Richard III. Loved the Merchant of Venice. Where was the Oscar nomination? As a fan of great movies, there is nothing like sitting alone in the dark with Al (on the screen of course).

3 comments:

mommanator said...

yes he is good,my fav was The Scent of A Woman

Pax Romano said...

One of the finest actors alive. Though we must forgive him for Bobby Deerfield and The Devil's Advocate.

From Angels in America to The Godfather, the man never ceases to astound!

Zelda Parker said...

I didn't mind BD only because he was so fun to look at in those days......Doubt I'd like it now!