Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Raining again?

Into each life some rain must fall and today, as I'm writing this it has just stopped sleeting against the house. The past two days have had me contemplating a new line of work. Maybe its because friends and colleagues all around me are retiring? Maybe its because one of my high school classmates were in the obits today ? Maybe this is the hardest job I've ever had? Maybe the IRS wants money from me? Maybe my tax preparation fee emptied my checkbook? Maybe its due to having woke up at 4:30 this am? Maybe its because I drink coffee to wake up and have chocolate to soothe myself in the afternoons? Maybe I have not been eating right and exercising? Maybe my shoulder hurts after moving to a new office? Maybe its because spring has not sprung? Maybe I just need to let dark Zelda out to play more often? Ahhargh! One of the aforementioned statement are not true, can you guess which one?
I have been through worse days, but this is ridiculous..... I have nothing left to do but laugh.

2 comments:

mommanator said...

Humm maybe you should take one hour or day at a time! Maybe you should have played in the rain and washed away some of those feelings? MAYBE you should just go out for a primal scream, it works for me! LOL

Pax Romano said...

Dark Zelda?

Hmmmmm.... I thought her name was "Ang".

Chin up baby!