Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tagged for Ten

Tagged by Mommonator to name ten things people don't know about me:

10. I don't like bowling but I coached Special Olympics years ago.
9. I don't like SCI-FI.
8. I once compeated in beauty pagents.
7. I grew up around boats at the shore and still am a lousy swimmer.
6. Tied for warmest smile in high school, but removed myself from the list as I was the editor of the yearbook.
5. I am glad my Mom made me learn to sew.
4. I am distantly related to Al Gore.
3. I like almost any kind of music.
2. I cannot play any musical instruments. Do spoons count?
1. I have driven in NYC, Wahington D.C. but am nervous getting on Rt. 295.

2 comments:

Pax Romano said...

A beauty pageant, Al Gore, warmest smile! That all makes sense - but you don't like Science Fiction? Oh, I am crestfallen over that revelation.

mommanator said...

I can believe Beauty Pagent- especially for the warm glow you give off and the persistant smile no matter what!
Al Gore huh, maybe it's in the genes to save the ecology!
Hey I finally got you to write somethign YEAH!
Now am I gonna see you and Merci next week!