Saturday, August 01, 2009

Best & Worst ll

How could we not mention the best coffee; Starbucks, my fave Pike's Place. "Get your motor running, head out on the highway......"I need no fancy latte's etc. Worst, the price tag. For now I am enjoying some swiss almond flavored coffee and the first cup of the day is always the best.

The best time of day, early morning when only I am awake and I am enjoying the first cup of coffee. The downside I am so congested that I can barely breathe. Getting up early today so that I can begin taking up yoga again. I have been talking about it for a year or more. I joined the gym a month ago and really need to go more often.

Good lunch yesterday at Applebee's; a smoked chicken, apple and walnt salad with gorgonzola, ummm. The best part was having lunch with a friend who always makes me laugh! that's a talent! Worst, lunch is only one hour and it's back to work.....

More later...gotta go

1 comment:

mommanator said...

ditto on all those!
best is sleeping soundly, worst-can't sleep! fretting over something or other!