Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sunshine and Rain

As I am nearly home today I noticed sunshine in the distance and its pouring rain at the same time. Can anyone explains such a strange phenomenon? Guess I was on the edge of the storm.

I finished what might be the largest project I have undertaken in months and I feel like a reward is in order. What a load off my mind and as long as it doesn't involve shopping, it'll be OK.

Have finally scheduled the surgery for my shoulder and you guys won't have to listen to me moan/complain much longer. Now I wish it was done already as I can rarely get a good night sleep without help. Won't be much longer now. Wonder what excuse I can create to avoid mowing grass after this ordeal is over?

While the Mommonator is in town this week, let's do something fun.....Have a happy!

2 comments:

Merci said...

Need help with that lawn? Let me know!

No1BigDaddy said...

Noticing the sunshine in the distance and being in a pouring rain at the same time is hard to explain but everytime I have experienced it there was a strange beauty about it.
We don't mind you complaining about your shoulder. Just wish you could get a good night's sleep then maybe you wouldn't have to complain.