Friday, October 28, 2005

Drain Bramage?

What a week its been without sleeping properly it feels like brain damage or drain bramage? Hope it's only temporary. Seems Bubba will get to come home from the hospital in a few days. What a lucky guy he is. Wether he realizes it or not remains to be seen. This wake up call will hopefully serve as a reminder that he is not the hulk or superman. Guess if you've been generally healthy, a first visit to the hospital is a shocking experience. No pun intended.

I have been so tired at times that I've been down right silly. I get like that sometimes, what can I say?

Thanks once again to all who have provided support during the past week. Don't quite know what I (we) would have done without our extended family.
Peace and Love

1 comment:

Merci said...

Still sending out lots of love! Let us know if you need anything.

And that was quite a pun...