Thursday, October 20, 2005

Festivites of the fall

Unless Pax wants to run off to the party for Antonio this weekend (yes I got an invitation). This weekend I am taking a breather from hanging out with hunks and hearthrobs to do my domestic goddess routine. Yes, unless you're Martha or the Donald somethings must be done. There is a couple air conditioners to put away, furniture and grills store. I have not planted a single mum or weeded any garden beds since Javi, the gardener has been on strike around here.

My nephew is getting married on Saturday and I cannot think of a single reason except that I do not feel like going. Will send the obligatory gift card but when did brides register at Target? How insipid can we be? He is obviously from the other side of the family tree. Oh well, everyone has a dark side.

Have a fine weekend if I don't talk to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand about the wedding. I got lots of odd looks when I said I did not want to go to Long Island for my husband's cousin's son's wedding. As wonderful as the festivities were, I just did not feel like all of the hullaballoo. I'm not much for formal events anymore. I'm becoming a down home kinda gal.

Joe Tornatore said...

the groom is an easy Target...