Saturday, October 29, 2005

Top Ten -On and Off

From the cerebral outpost: name the top ten turn on's (non-sexual) and then your top ten turn off's. Here we go:
Top ten turn on's (non sexual)
!. From Carol, the smell of coffee brewing in the morning.
2. Likewise, changing the furnture around. My husband says he's afraid to walk around in the dark.
3. Friends who know the answers before you aks the questions.
4. The smell of fres baked bread and chocolate chip cookies.
5. Lavendar
6. A warm bath, good music and a glass of good red wine.
7. Laughing until my eyes are teary. Thanks PAX!
8. When the dog greets you at the door.
9. Eating at Almish restaraunts, reminds me of my Grandmothers kitchen.
10. Any book, so well done that I can't put it down.

Turn off's
1. The endless soundtrack of the ice cream truck in my neighborhood.
2. Smelling the cat when I come into the house, no more cats for me.
3. A cluttered dining room table
4. A dirty bathroom
5. Bad manners (my Mom is British, what would you expect?)
6. Procrastination of unfinished projects around the house. Ahhhh!
7. T.V., do you think they would improve the content if we all stoped watching?
8. Slanderous political tactics, give me a break and stick to the issues.
9. Lying, liars and the lies ....yeah we've heard this before.
10. Raking leaves, yes its that time of year again.

What's on your list? You don't have to name ten.

2 comments:

Elliott said...

Turn ons: (non-sexual) Mrs. Robinson and an excellent flick
Turn offs: People with no sense of humor and People that don't try new things.

I like the column ZP

Joe Tornatore said...

your mom is British? sorry for not knowing the answer before it was even a question.