Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Have a happy.....

Holidays always bring out the best and worst in people. See Pax's accounting of today's office adventure@ Pax romano's ramblings. blogspot.com. There were so many foods to choose from and so many good cooks in our office. Waiting till the crowds died down there was little of the culinary masterworks left for me. In fact some were going for second helpings before I had the first bite. Didn't Moms everwhere teach their children better! I did get dessert only because I went to that table first. I made the mistake of eating the delicious "Death by Chocolate" by Mommala Romano and regreted it for hours once the sugar and expresso boust wore off. I should know better, but instead I bellowed get out of my way, I need chocolate.....or something to that effect. You know my mantra, give me chocolate and no one gets hurt. Well it was me who suffered. I really liked it but it did not like me.

I decided to start planning a "real" vacation, one that I've always wanted to take. An excursion just may break up the oh too-long winter. See Mommala is rubbing off on me! Gotta love her sense of adventure and she bakes well too! Who knew?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe I heard you roar, "GIVE ME THAT CHOCOLATE OR I WILL TEAR YOUR FREAKING HEAD OFF"...I saw people hit the deck.

Yes, we do work with some piggies...

Oh a real vacation? I want to go back to L.A. in the worst way, for some reason I've been thinking about that sunny, insane city for a while and longing to go back...can we take a train there? Maybe make a stop over in Chi-town?

Zelda Parker said...

Chicago sounds good, just not during winter. When was the last time you took a "real" vacation? Can we visit San Fran, while we are there?