Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday in park.

Unable to connect to my email for several weeks, i finally called the provider and they politely tried to tell me that I am not who I say I am. Is someone else using my internet services? After waiting for more that five minutes for a manager, I hung up. Determined to vist them in person today, not detered. Well the headache, hot flashes, sweating and sore throat I felt at work yesterday was apparently not based in stress. I am sick! Stayed in pj's and parked myself in front of t.v. , between naps all day. Five minutes of sweeping floors and I would be tired again. No internet resolution, no cleaned house, oh well. All those folks around me at work who were talking about their recent recoveries from colds and flu's must have generously shared with me. What a gift. Feeling a little miserable, ignore it, I get that way when I am too tired. Perhaps I finally read that novel from Paxie. That would be a good thing. Teh tea pot is boiling got to go.
Hope that you are all well and enjoying you weekend. Peace!

3 comments:

Merci said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well! Please, please, please call me if you need anything. Good thoughts and prayers are coming your way.

pissed off patricia said...

There is no good time to be sick but this seems like the worst time. I sincerely hope you are feeling better today.

Joe Tornatore said...

i awlays knew you were not who you said you were. lol. rest up.