Wednesday, January 10, 2007

57 Channels and nothing on.....

What is up with t.v.? Sometimes I ask myself whay am I paying for this?Another "reality" show? Are we addicted, or what? I find myself mindlessly watching those on Bravo. I usually surf the channels and settle on HGTV or QVC (my weaknesses, both likely designed to keep one spending money).
I will admit there are a few that hold my attention; House, My Boys and Ugly Betty. Usually its reruns of Six Feet Under (still compelling) or old movies on TNT. What will I watch when the football season is over. Win or loose I am always sad to see the Eagles season come to an end. Let's hope they keep going during the playoff! Go Green!

Tell me what do you like to watch when your t.v. is on and why? Whatever would move you to buy a big screen t.v.(other than football)?

3 comments:

Pax Romano said...

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Ugly Betty

Dexter (Showtime)

Huff (Showtime)

Usually something on TCM.

Joe Tornatore said...

don't even suggest the Eagles season is coming to an end.

Zelda Parker said...

Pax, two out of three aint bad.

JT,
Sorry didn't mean to jinx them. I'm still going to cheer for the Colts. It's Payton's cute commercials that got me. What can I say?