Monday, January 08, 2007

Last years blog, not much has changed or has it?

Favorite things
My favorite things about a new year:

HOPE that this year will bring health, happiness and peace we all desire.
While most people are starting diets and exercise regimes I hope to be able to continue walking several miles each week. (don't really like going when its cold outside). Somehow I managed to loose a few pounds....

Cleaning out the clutter from closets and the attic seems to be in some way therapeutic. Having a small house has forced me to streamline and not collect too much stuff. A work in progress I admit.

Wishing that this year the fighting will cease and American soldiers will come home to their families.

A new year brings a new opportunity to achieve the goals that we set for ourselves.
Finally, Faith the things will all turn out for the best!

No comments: