Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday Bliss

The pic of Fred at Morning Martini is the kind of day I wish to have. Spent many hours playing video games yesterday, what's up with that? Over at Karl's corner he has been talking about choices and that topic's been on my mind as well. Some of the choices we make are hard ones that change your life forever. Some choices are easy any never require a second thought. What to wear today, what to have for lunch and do I really need another pair of shoes.

Somewhere along the way I not only took the path less traveled, I seemed to have lost part of my self, but I am finding new and interesting ways of looking at the world through the lens of nature. Nature can teach and inspire. Recycling, and reusing things in creative ways is what makes compost into the mineral rich ingredient that makes a garden grow best. While watching the gentle sway of trees one might infer to let change move all around you and not be deeply disturbed. You cannot rush the seasons, they arrive when they wish and flowers bloom and fade within a week or two and remind us that beauty in life is short and sweet. Birds singing makes me think that all things are in synchronicity in the garden. A hammock well that is just plain fun and relaxing....for every thing there is a time and a season.

All I need now is some great French Toast, a slice of ham and a good cup of fresh coffee. Enjoy your weekend what ever you choose to do. For me there is a novel I want to finish and if its warm enough maybe I'll enjoy it in the backyard hammock.
I love a quiet Sunday morning!

3 comments:

mommanator said...

Man what's happening to you Zelda?
Sounds like prose!, to me!
I am so glad you are finding time to relax! everyone needs it to recharge the batteries!
Reading? is this really zelda LOL

Joe Tornatore said...

good post, gentle writer.

pissed off patricia said...

That's such a lovely post. Fred the Cat spends all his days like that picture. He wakes up, eats, uses the litter box and streches our for the rest of the day. He's one lazy lucky cat. I love him and sometimes I envy him.