Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The To Do List:

We all have one, no I'm not talking about the "hunny do" list this time. I am going to list some of the things that I'd wish for:
Learn a little Italian,
Visit Italy,
Read the remaining Agatha Christie & other novels I have collected,
Visit Williamsburg, Va. maybe this year as it's the 400 th anniversary,
Loose fifteen or twenty pounds,
View the Grand Canyon,
Go to Sundance to watch JT's breakout film performance,
Meet Javier at Sundance or Cann while Pax and I are there,
Watch Pax take a dance lesson from Antonio,
Take that train trip to Chicago for deep dish pizza,
Drive that sporty car that has my initials on it, Hummm did you figure it out?
Visit the Mommonator with her eight great grandchildren asking "what are you doing here?"
Wish that we could all be a little happier in the work that we do,
Design landscapes for Merci's new room somewhere,
Be healthy and able to garden for as long as I live....
MY wish for us all is just to be happy where we are and enjoy every moment while the world seems to be spinning out of control.
Choa bella! It's a start......

3 comments:

mommanator said...

hey I am up for the Grand Canyon & Williamsburg- just tell me when so I can get some moolah! HAve never wanted Italy, but would go just for company- Ya know I have to get my traveling done before I get those GREAT GRANDCHILDREN!

pissed off patricia said...

Since hurricane season is just around the corner, my wish is to enjoy every day that I am not anxious about the weather.

Joe Tornatore said...

My acting career is closer to sundown than Sundance. You should see me now. Growing long sideburn lambchops as instructed for a movie that will probably forget to call me.
I like your list.