Thursday, July 21, 2005

Favorite things...

A few things I really enjoy include:
1. Waking up to the smell of good coffee without the alarm clock.
2. A few minutes of serenity and a beautiful sunrise in the morning.
3. My garden at its best.
4. Walking at the boardwalk and in the surf.
5. An inspirational book or thought provoking film.
6. Outdoor summer concerts (you already know that one).
7. Relaxing on my favorite park bench enjoying nature.
8. New shoes.
9. Reading the creative blogs out there and yours is among them.
10. Spending time laughing with family and friends.

2 comments:

Joe Tornatore said...

zelda,
a few minutes ago, I just picked my first tomatoe from my scrawny garden. i like your hit list all but #8.

Weary Hag said...

Zelda, Thank you a ton for visiting my blog and commenting on my blogoholics post. Welcome to blogging (well, you're an old hand at it by now).
I like your list, but I'm curious ~ you are in NJ ... which boardwalk do you walk? That used to be one of my favorite activities when I lived in Seaside Heights many years ago.

Nice blog by the way. I'll be stopping back for sure!