Sunday, July 31, 2005

She's Back

I am pleased that my sister and her family are moving from Michigan back to the east coast. Her husbands engineering jobs have moved them from NJ to Boston, Cleveland, Michigan and now NY. They are having a house built in a small town a hour from NYC. The best news is that she'll be close enough for a weekend visit now and then. We usually get together for holidays and then it's always with family. On Friday afternoon we had sandwiches at Billy's, laughed and talked, just the two of us. It seems like forever that we'd spent time together without children, parents and husbands. She is usually very shy around new people. I guess I didn't know how funny she can be, in her own way.
Getting settled into another new home will not be easy for them; a new school for my 7 year old niece, new friends, etc. I for one cannot wait till they are settled in. She already making plans for us to go to NYC to see "Wicked." Welcome back kiddo!

1 comment:

Pax Romano said...

Oh know, Zelda and her sister; it's worse than Jackie and Joan Collins!!!!!