Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thanks

Wow thank goodness for the rain last evening it's safe to go outdoors. Bubba worked yesterday paving roads and driveways while tractor trailers were melting onn the highway. What's up with that! Don't know how he does it?
Thanks for a good night sleep maybe no one will get hurt today!
Thanks for the news that my sister is now living in New York, maybe I can see her more than the usual holidays.
Thanks for Pax and Freudian Slips who always have something interesting to say and have got me started blogging.
Thanks that I can go to work indoors despite the cooler temperatures. I get so irrugular when I'm tired and overheated.
Thanks that our nephew is now in Germany and not Afghanistan. Thanks to the troops who are doing their duty to protect our country despite the political debates about it all.
Thanks that GWB will not be able to run for president again.
Thanks for the latest book that PAX lent me, it's so intriguing I don't want to put it down.
Thanks to friends who make each other laugh to get through the tough days...you're the best!

2 comments:

Joe Tornatore said...

I haven't had a plug like that since my thumb stopped up the bathtub.

Pax Romano said...

You are very welcome, my dear...now go lounge in the garden all weekend, smart cocktail by your side and enjoy the book and the weather and think of us with sore mouths...