Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thankful ll

Something else that I am thankful for today is simply a day off from work. Not for doctor's appointments, repairmen or anything else. The sun is shining and the weather mild. Must get out for a walk today. Ferris Bueller had his day off and now I am having one of my own.
I have been in a creative mode and believe me I am having fun making things for gift giving. In searching through my supplies for white fabric I found a quilt top that I started one or two years ago that needs finishing. Made something similar last week. One has a children's theme and the other a tree pattern or my own creation. Never the less I am wrapped up in sewing at this time. This rarity will probably not happened again for another twelve months or more. Hated to learn to sew as a kid. Thanks Mom for insisting.
Funny though I am not motivated to decorate and put up a tree. I am probably a decorator at heart, maybe in a past life.
Speaking of being creative I was tempted to purchase the TSV on QVC. A dream for the handy man or woodworker. Whats next? While I do not share the gifts of prose and poetry of some favorite bloggers and I don't have the humor of Pax Romano. I'm not interested in politics like Karl and Patsy. I will say that I thought the war in Iraq was a mistake from the beginning. Thats all the politics you'll get from me today. I have some talents of my own and they are calling me to get back to work. Who knows what is next? Peace and love in all you do my friends.

No comments: