Thursday, November 30, 2006

What do you want for Christmas?

Please don't tell me world peace. We'd all have that if we could, i hope anyway.
So what is your heart yearning for this year?

Is it a MP3 player now that you've bought them for the kids (last year)?
How about the big screen t.v.?
Is it fruitcake that makes your mouth water?
Did you get the camera/phone/MP3 combination yet?
Freshly baked cookies and cakes are sounding pretty good right now.
Each year one of my friends and I talk of escaping to some exotic location and skip the whole thing. Could be fun? I am picturing Javier putting suntan lotion on my alabaster skin ....Oh, sorry I got carried away.

I usually yearn for something that I could not or would not purchase myself. Now I look forward to just spending time with the people closest to me and having a cocktail to celebrate another year of success, love and friendships.

No comments: