Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Belated Happy Birthday Al

Pacino Posted by Hello
Did it again,I want to wish a belated birthday to one of the greatest actors of our day. Al Pacino turned sixty seven on April 25, 2007. You still look "mavelous dahling." Everyone has their favorite and most would agree its the "Godfather II". I would have to say its hard to beat the long hair and bearded "Serpico." During "Dog day afternoon" I learned the price men who would pay for love. Whoahhh, the "Scent of a Woman" performance just sweeps me off my feet (pardon the pun). So whats next I've been waiting too long for another fine performance? As a fan of great movies, there is nothing like sitting alone in the dark with Al (on the screen of course).

4 comments:

Pax Romano said...

ATTICA! ATTICA! Sorry, got carried away...

Pax Romano said...

OH, BTW, you are now linked at my site!!!!

Karl said...

I do gotta say he's one of my favorites.........he was outstanding in RAIN MAN.........what a great actor.

Joe Tornatore said...

i think Al smelled success in Scent of a Woman.