Saturday, June 04, 2005

I believe...

I believe that John Lennon was right, "all you need is love."
I believe that there is good in most people and sometimes you have to search hard to find it.
I believe that a little empathy and compassion goes a long way.
Embracing diversity and tolerance would benefit everyone.
I believe that spring flowers signal the earth being reborn. There is nothing quite so welcomed as crocus bursting through the snow toward the sun. Spring bulbs bursting into bloom are a thing a beauty.
We should all plant a tree for Arbor Day(or contribute to a better world in some way).
I believe we should strive to be the person our dog thinks we are.
I believe that it does take a village to raise a child.
Random acts of kindness can change the world.
A few like minded individuals can make change happen.
No one should ever go hungry in a world full of resources.
There is no better medicine than laughter.
The smile of a friend is always a welcome sight.
(Loyal) friends are a gift you give yourself.
I believe in telling the truth, even when it may not be what you want to hear.
Coffee and chocolate should be a separate food groups.
I believe that you can never have too many shoes, or books to read.
Otherwise, less is definitely more!
Finally that we should not continue to ask men and women to give their lives in the middle east. The cost is too great!
What are your thoughts? Dare you to share?

1 comment:

Joe Tornatore said...

good post, Zelda. I believe that one life to live is not enough time to get all of life's lessons learned.