Thursday, June 09, 2005

No Place Like a Garden

Posted by Hello
Few things are more relaxing than sitting in a garden taking in natures beauty. No this is not my garden, but as any gardeners knows it is always a work in progress. Before it gets too hot today, I want to enjoy the simple pleasures of cardinals singing and wild rabbits munching on clover. There are new flowers and trees blooming every day. So like Ferris Bueller I'm taking a day off for the fun of it. I've got a good book, something cold to drink and my favorite lounge chair out on the deck waiting for me!

4 comments:

Pax Romano said...

Zelda, dear Zelda ... think of me while I slave away here at the salt mine!

I am sure that you AND the Countessa will look lovely with your matching tans ... just don't get to tipsy on the vodka collins!

Joe Tornatore said...

You said good book. That can't be mine.

Karl said...

Oh come on now..........Your garden is just as nice! Matter of fact, until you said so, I thought it WAS your backyard.

Zelda Parker said...

My dear Karl,
Tulips are not in season. Neither is sunbathing with the Contessa. She would not want to perspire!XOXO