Thursday, June 30, 2005

Great Concerts

Channel surfing last evening and I stumbled across one of the best concerts that I'd ever seen on t.v., no less. Thanks to Bravo channel, I could revisit the excitement and the memories of seeing the Eagles Farewell I tour, from 2003. The Eagles were GREAT and everyone of the band members had their time to shine singing the material that they'd created outside of the group as well. Don Henley is among my favorites.....the version of Hotel California was the best one yet! I asked Bubba many times to go to the show but he declined. After watching a few numbers last night he said, "I think I could enjoy seeing these guys." Go figure? Thnaks to Bravo for taking me back to that wonderful evening.

3 comments:

Joe Tornatore said...

the Eagles are much better than the Phillies.

Pax Romano said...

but not as good as The Flyers...hey, whatever happend to those guys???

Karl said...

Gotta love THOSE Eagles.............They were and still are GREAT!! Rock on, Hotel Cali..........